The Blue Screw is your new go-to valve box cleaner and possibly the best solution on the market. Weather your working on a valve box, fire hydrant, hydrant flushing, installation of underground pipe, water main break, or underground utilities, chances are that this tool will save you time and energy.
The Blue Screw features durable solid-steel construction‚ the entire tool is powder-coated and heat resistant. 1/2″ handle and rod and an additional 5″ extension is available for deeper applications. Easily remove large amounts of dirt in just minutes.
Simply press the head into the valve box and turn. The tool does all the work! With two mounted neodymium magnets metal debris such as valve box lid pieces are easily removed.
- Solid Steel Construction
- The Entire Tool Is Powdered Coated Providing a Heat Resistance Tool
- Rare Neodymium Magnets pick up BROKEN VALVE Lid Pieces and ANY Ferrous Metals (Hypodermic Needles)
- No Moving Parts to Break or Wear-Out (5 Year Manufacturers Warranty)
- Standard Length of Tool is 5ft 8in
- Custom Lengths and Sizes Available
- No more vac-trucks or other expensive equipment
- It as durable as it is efficient and easy to use
- 5 Year Warranty
All This for $199.95 !
Contact us for ordering
Armco Utility & Valve Box Solutions